Multiple features make the F53 be able to change the vision that you have regarding the disbursement of cash.
It can be configured with 2 or 6 boxes, each one personalized with a padlock to make the transport safer.
Each cassette can be manually adapted to contain and dispense different types of currencies. The F53 has filling sensors that let you know how many banknotes are present in the boxes. These sensors also communicate with the owner, or with the customer when they need to be replaced before failing in their function.
Click here to see the demo :
– Highest flexibility in delivery/transport options allows multitude of delivery options including through-the-wall or tray delivery
– Semi-bunch delivery option and bunch presentation combined, simplifies user interface design
– Onboard and remote diagnostics tools for quickly diagnosing and resolving issues.
– 1,000 note additional denomination module option lowers overall cost for larger capacity applications
– Flexible design protects OEM investment by providing the maximum number of application possibilities.
– Best-in-class bill dispenser in self-checkout systems and kiosks
– Can be configured for front or rear service
– Multiple delivery options, semi-bunch, tray, bulk or custom transports
– 2-6 denomination support; field upgradeable
– USB or RS232 interface for easy integration
Dimensions 2-Denominations (W x D x H)
– 160mm x 351mm x 330mm
Weight w/o media
– 8.5kg cassette 0.7kg
Maximum Capacity per Cassette
– 500 new notes (approx.*) 60mm
– 20 notes per transaction
– Front and side service access
Number of Cassettes
– 2 standard, up to 6 optional
Reject Area Capacity
– 20 notes
Acceptable Media Range
– Max. (mm) 82mm x 160mm
– Mín. (mm) 60mm x 120mm
– 0.09 ~ 0.3
– 2 notes per second
– RS232C or USB
– DC +24V +/- 10% Avg. 4A Peak7A
– Operation: 0°C - 40°C
– Stop State:-5°C - 50°C
– Operation: 10% - 95%
– Stop State: 8% - 95%
– Shutter, safety rejection area, security door